YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING
CAREER STARTS HERE
DIGITAL EDUCATION AT PIDM
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF DIGITAL MARKETING IS FAST-GROWING DIGITAL MARKETING INSTITUTE IN LAHORE. OUR TEAM OF EXPERT DIGITAL MARKETERS WILL DELIVER THEIR EXPERTISE FOR STRONG GRIP ON ALL BRANCHES OF DIGITAL MARKETING AND WILL LEAD YOU TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL CAREER. NO MATTERS IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER HAVING NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF DIGITAL MARKETING; OUR QUALIFIED FACULTY HAS BEST STRATEGY AND TECHNIQUE FOR MAKING YOU AN EXPERT OF ALL BRANCHES OF DIGITAL MARKETING.PIDM COURSES ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LATEST AND MOST IN-DEMAND DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS NEEDED TO LAND YOUR NEXT ROLE IN TODAY’S DIGITAL-DRIVEN ECONOMY. OUR SPECIALIST PRODUCT TEAM WORKS CLOSELY WITH LEADING INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE, REVIEW AND UPDATE YOUR COURSE CONTENT ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS.
TEST YOUR SKILLS
The best approach to head towards a successful journey of becoming a market competitive Digital Marketer or entrepreneur with great marketing skill is a combination of learning from an institute, experience and updating your skill from industry experts. For more information read
It’s best suited for students, house-wives, marketing and sales professionals, business owners and individuals who would like to embark on a new, exciting and in-demand career.
There is no need for prior knowledge of digital marketing to enroll in our certification but it must plus point for you.
Yes! We are providing all courses in two categories.
a) Individual Training b) Cooperative Training.
We’ll train your group with special discount and flexible time schedule.
If you want to apply to the Pakistan Institute of Digital Marketing. This section guides you through the process of admission and explains what we’re looking for in prospective students and how we assess applications.
1- Bring a passport size recent photo.
2- Bring the copy of CNIC or B-form.
3- Bring Academic Certificates.
4- Choose a course.
5- Fill Admission form and revise provided information before submitting.
6- Receive fee slip after depositing fee.
Once an enrolment is accepted by PIDM, the following conditions become legally binding. All
students agree to be bound by the regulations, policies, and procedures of PIDM:
- No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet
or handbill in the Institute premises without prior permission.
- Students are expected to use only polite language and behave with decorum with the faculty
members, the staff of the Institute and class fellows.
- Any student aggrieved by any happening in the Institute shall lodge a complaint with the Principal
and not with any outside authority unless the Principal permits him/her to do so.
- Use of mobile phones and cameras are strictly prohibited in the Institute premises. Mobiles and
cameras confiscated shall only be returned if disciplinary committee permits.
- Smoking in the Institute premises is strictly prohibited.
- Gathering in groups at roads, entrance, exit, and pathways is strictly prohibited.
- Every student of the Institute is required to be punctual in the class. Any student remaining
absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period of 06 days, excluding
holidays, shall be struck off from the Institute unless the cause of absence is explained to the
satisfaction of the Principal.
- No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of his/her teacher or until the
class is over.
- Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the Institute premises.
- Students must keep the Institute identity Card during their stay in the Institute premises.
- Students are prohibited from damaging the building or any other property of the Institute in any
way. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students collectively.
- No meeting/function of any kind shall be held in the Institute premises.
- Any student misbehaving in the classroom/Institute shall at once be reported to Principal by the
teacher. The Principal will take such action as he/she may deem proper. The teacher can
recommend a penalty as well.
- The students are expected to take up all assignments, tests, and examinations of this Institute
seriously and would try to perform the best.
- The Institute reserves the right to make alterations to courses, tutors, fees or venues without prior
the notice provided such alterations shall not substantially affect the course content or qualification.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at their discretion if in the opinion
of the Institute there are insufficient enrolments or attendees.
- The Institute authorities reserve the right to revise any class schedule or to re-arrange the
- The Institute is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the student’s belongings.
- The Institute students, while parking the bikes/motor cars, are required to put a proper lock on
them. The Institute administration shall not be responsible for any loss on this account,
- Any false information on the Application Form may render the student liable to expulsion from the